Sunday, September 16, 2007

Strength Through Faith

Psalm 30:5
"Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."

Psalm 34:18
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

John 3:16a
"
that whoever beliebed in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I have found that in the darkest times, when I was grieving, that the one thing that always pulled me through was my faith. When my mom died, I felt like I was almost "born again" in faith, as I had set it to the side for my social life. The only thing that comforted me in my mourning was knowing that she was in a much beter place than I was. In fact I was even mad at her for leaving me in this world that can almost be hellish. Knowing that I would see her again comforted my sorrows. My best advice is when in doubt always turn to your faith, the answers to your problems will always be found their!

No comments: